- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
- Darjeeling Whole Leaf Green Tea (6g)
- crushed cardamoms (0.5g)
- cinnamon stick (2kg)
- crushed cloves (0.5g)
- half of a bay leaf
- Hot water (150ml)
- 1. In a glass, pour 10ml of hot water and add 10 strands of saffron. Let it sit and infuse in the glass.
- 2. Boil the spices
- 3. Add the 150ml of water and honey, give it a stir and boil for another minute.
- 4. Turn off the gas and pour in the Darjeeling green tea leaves, let it infuse for 1 and half minute. Do check that tea does not get bitter.
- 5. Strain and pour in the glass over the saffron mix, finish off with almonds on top (3 blanched almonds, chopped lengthwise)
- 6. Your Kashmiri Kahwa Delight is ready to be served.